Sunday, November 18, 2007

WILLKOMMEN, BIENVENUE, WELCOME!

Welcome to my new blog!

My other blog THE WANDERING TAX PRO is concerned with individual federal and state tax issues. I will use this new blog to discuss other topics of interest to me – pretty much anything but taxes.

Narratives of my post tax-season trips and theatre reviews, which I had in the past posted at THE WANDERING TAX PRO, will now appear here.

Many of the posts to this blog will be in the nature of my regular Saturday WHAT’S THE BUZZ feature at TWTP – links to and comments on news items, blog postings, and websites and pages of interest that I have come across during my “wanderings” on the internet. There will also be a regular feature of RAMBLINGS – general commentary and ranting on all kinds of issues.

Your comments on, questions about and suggestions for this blog’s postings are always welcome.

Today is the anniversary of my birth – so I am off to celebrate by attending the matinee performance of “The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940” at the Bickford Theatre in the Morris Museum (I will post a review here next week), followed by a couple of greasy cheeseburgers at “Marco Polo Restaurant” in Summit.

TTYL

No comments: